Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

iPhone, packing, the fun doesn't stop.

I absolutely hate packing, but it must be done. I will be gone the entirety of Spring Break. While this is sad because I wont be able to write on here, it is awesome because I'm getting away for a while. Hallelujah! :)

I got my iPhone yesterday, I love it. Seriously amazing, although I've become unhealthily attached to it. Pretty soon I will have no life. It'll go like this:

Friend: "Hey Amanda, want to hang ou-"
Amanda: *Glares up at poor innocent friend while violently grasping iPhone* NO! Leave me alone!"

Haha well it probably wont get that bad, but still the thing is awesome. And I got a cute pink and gray case. :)

I've gotta finish packing so I can go to California and see my beautiful sister! Because that's why I'm going after all, not Disneyland right? ;)


Have a wonderful week everyone! 

1 comment:

Gwiddle said...

I want to go to Disneyland! I love my iphone, that is pretty much my life right now. HAHA. Have fun in California!