Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 19, 2011

Outfit: My Problem Free Philosophy

So I kinda lied about the Internet being back on the computer. It still hates me sometimes. I'm hoping that will get all figured out soon. I've actually been super busy lately and am staying busy with school-work. This past Saturday I went to the Oregon Zoo and H&M with my best friend and parents, then on Sunday I saw Lion King 3D which I loved. Lion King has always been one of my favorites. When I was little I would sing


"it's our problem preee, pill-os-o-pee!"

I didn't quite have the ph noise figured out yet. My family still all sings it that way. 

 Skirt: Forever 21

This outfit is from hrrmmm sometime last week? I think? In keeping with my Lion theme: last week a girl told me she "loved my hair and that it reminded her of a lion's mane. But it's awesome." Not going to lie to you, that made my day.

My wonderful school decided to switch schedules on me my senior year and now we have "early release". Because of my off campus that means I go to school at 6:45 but then have a huge chunk of dead time from 9:05-12:20. I spent that cleaning. I definitely did not want to go back. Ugh. 

I'm also having a tiny panic attack about college right now as well. I don't know where I want to go, I don't know what I want to do, I JUST DON'T KNOW! AH! 

Sorry about that...I hope everyone survived Monday!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Lions are my favorite, so I would love if I had lion hair... but I don't. you're lucky. haha! Love the outfit! That skirt is to die for!

Ahka Vintage said...

That's so cute! Lion King is definately in the top 3 for me! Cute polka dot skirt!
Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

I love that movie. And I also love that skirt. Polka dots and long hemlines are two of my favorite things about this fall season. So excited to see them both worked into one piece. It's a very polished and sweet look. Hope you are surviving life back in school and this crazy Oregon weather we are having!

Callie @ unladylikeblog.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

What a pretty skirt. Love the polka dots. Lion King is awesome!!!

Kathryn said...

I love The Lion King so much! And I'm totally with you on stressing out over college. It's my senior year too and there's so much to do!