Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Outfit: Purple is Pretty

Dress: Target
I made it through my first week of school! I'm still alive! I went to the first football game of the season last night which happened to be the big rivalry game. Everyone knew we would lose (like always) but it was still fun. By the end of the first half I don't think anyone was even watching the game anymore. It was fun to spend time with some of my friends that I hadn't seen all summer outside of school. 


I slept in today after a long first week of school and waking up way to early and I am planning on having a lazy day today. Eat, watch tv, catch up on blogs, play piano and maybe do some homework. We'll see how that goes... Have a nice fun/relaxing Saturday everyone! 


Oh by the way! The purple hair is a clip in extension. I didn't dye it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute color blocking, so in right now :) I am now following your bloggie! come check out my new euphoric posts and click at the bottom of the page "join this site" and follow me back?! :) xoxo Monica
www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com