Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Outfit: Hello 2012

    
    Hello 2012! Official Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to start of the new year right with an outfit post and will be attempting to post outfits more frequently from now on. I've been a slacker lately. When I saw Keiko Lynn's Head Scarf Tutorial I knew I had to try it, and it's taken me until yesterday to actually wear it. I'm totally in love with the way it looks and its super easy- so I'll definitely be wearing it a lot. After getting about three hours of solid sleep the night before, we went shopping yesterday for my sister. Woo! I was so tired, I didn't even shop...although I did manage to get a new scarf. Always feeding my addiction!

I hope everyone's 2012 is starting off well! Be full of optimism for the new year, I'm trying it out! By the way, I just got a LOOKBOOK account, so check that out!

follow me on: twitter
hype me on: LOOKBOOK

12 comments:

monamour said...

I like your outfit :) happy new year!

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

I love the idea of the head scarf! It's very sweet looking and I'm sure it would be a great little trick when you're short on time in the morning. I might just have to give it a shot soon. Hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve!

Callie @ coffeeandcardigans.com

Unknown said...

Super cute...Happy New Year!

Abbynoel24 said...

Happy new year! And thanks for following :) I've been reading your blog for a while and love it :)

Amanda said...

Thanks everyone! Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the headband. Happy New Year!! :)

~S
Sing Simple

Monse Fuentes said...

amazing bag!!

i invite you to enter in my giveaway, you can win an amazing tee HERE

xoxo
elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

Teenage Blogger Central Admin said...

Love the jacket!
Thanks for your comment, I'd love to travel around a bit, too. There's very little to do here...

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit :) Happy new year :D

Awesome blog <3

Tay
x
http://lovehaterelationshipwithworld.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I recently tried the head scarf tutorial myself! You look darling<3 I love it! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful outfit posts.
happy new year deary!
much love,
lauren xoxo

Javier said...

Like your blog, is cool! if you can visit: http://unknownlooks.blogspot.com/
See ya!

lovemins said...

happy new year to you too :) you did a great job on the headband, looks amazing! :) xoxo, saskia