Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Outfit: Don't Waste Any Time

Photobucket
Jacket- H&M, Dress-Old Navy

    I said I'd get an outfit posted this week, and I wasn't kidding! It started to get a little warmer this week, so I was actually able to wear something that didn't involve anything fleece-y. I hate tights. Why? Because they rip- and then they are ruined. I started out the day with thicker leopard-print tights with this outfit. In my third class of the day, my boot snagged the right knee, but there was no major damage. Then it happened. In my next class I bend my knee and riiiip, big 'ol hole in my knee. Buh-bye brand new leopard tights.

I would like to take a completely unrelated tangent and dedicate a moment to a friend. She had been in a car accident in early December and was in a coma, and is going to leave soon. I hadn't seen her in a few years but she was a great girl and a wonderful friend and I would appreciate prayers sent to her family and friends. This has made me realize how precious life is and how much time I spend complaining. Make it a goal to do as many nice things as you can throught-out your life, because you never know which day will be your last. You'll always be remembered Alex. <3


follow me on: twitter
hype me on: LOOKBOOK

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love your tights!

I'm so sorry about your friend! Her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. It's such a slap-in-the-face reality check when tragic things like that happen. It makes us remember to live life more intentionally :)

~Stephanie

monamour said...

I just LOVE your outfit! and I'm sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers go out to her and her family! :/

Miss Aggie Kwong said...

lovely blog!
and I feel sorry about your friend.

follow u now :)

Follow me on:
Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

soychild. said...

I totally relate to your tights problem :/ I just keep buying more because I love them too much! Woe.

Oh, and prayers for your friend's family and friends for sure! I know they'll pull through.

eye_spy said...

gorgeous outfit!
i love your blog, now a follower :)
xx

follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

autumn jordan said...

Darling! You look stunning. Your hair is absolutely lovely here too!

I'm so sorry about your friends. She + her family have my thoughts + prayers. It's really lovely that you're able to keep such a positive outlook at life despite bad situations happening. all my love to you too, darling <3

lovelovelove,
autumn jordan
http://we-are-infinite.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those tights are super cute! I'm sorry your other tights ripped. And I'm sorry about your friend. I'll send positive vibes her way! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

toni

A Girl Named Leney said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog:)
Checking out yours and I love it! You are so cute.

<3 Leney

http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi there! You have a great blog! Please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you!
My blog http://cecrisicecrisi.blogspot.com/ is in Italian but you could use Google Translate for that! Ah, pls sign up for my Giveaway, too! http://cecrisicecrisi.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-eco-di-febbraio.html

Amanda said...

Thanks everyone!

Catherine Fishback said...

Very cute outfit. And I'm sorry about your friend! Thanks for the reminder to live life fully.

I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

XO,
Catherine

Dallas Diva said...

OMG, I totally had similar tights and they ripped the second day I wore them. They look so cute, but they're so delicate!!
Would you like to follow each other? It would also be great to swap buttons, if you would like!
http://dallasdivadiaries.com
Take care!
Janie

Stephanie said...

I tagged you on Pandora!

~Stephanie

Carla said...

on the contrary, i love your tights dear! the prints are pretty. i do agree though, the annoying part is that they are easily ruined. i've gotten used to wearing tights with holes and rips hehe.
on another note, i do hope your friend can still recover. hope for the best. pray for the best.

skippysays said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, I will definitely keep her, her family, and you in my thoughts!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Hannah Kilpatrick said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. You will all be prayed for.