Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Emma Watson: Style Inspiration


“I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything. It’s ridiculous that that seems like such a unrealistic goal.” --Emma Watson

    I love Emma Watson for many reasons. The fact that I grew up with her as Hermione in the Harry Potter movies may have been the basis for my admiration, but my idolization definitely didn't end there. Not only is she a great actress, gorgeous, and has a great sense of style- I love what she stands for. Emma really embodies the character of someone confident, and spreads the message of how important it is to stay true to yourself. And that's what women, scratch that, anyone needs to hear the most: you are beautiful the way you are.

I am also extremely jealous of her ability to rock short hair, a change that shocked many. The girl looks gorgeous with any length hair. I'm actually pretty sure she looks gorgeous no matter what. Sense some jealously? I was sitting with my mom a couple of days ago reading a magazine and on the back was Emma's Lancome ad. I just turned to my mom, held up the magazine and said "she's so pretty it makes me angry." My mom agreed. On a less envious note: Emma has an awesome collection at People Tree from which I recently bought an amazing dress. Another piece of evidence that she is a ethical human being was her collaboration with People Tree, who are all about Fair Trade and Organic materials and all that cool stuff. You should all check them out sometime.

I think it's about time I wrap this up before I start feeling awful about myself because I'm not Emma Watson.... because remember- everyone is beautiful! Emma and I say so!

2 comments:

autumn jordan said...

lovely post darling!!! Emma Watson is such a cool lady, she was my inspiration to chop off my hair.

lovelovelove,
autumn jordan
http://we-are-infinite.blogspot.com

Julia said...

I agree with this post! She is radiant with confidence! Does that make sense? Haha. You're super pretty too! :)

Julia
Cup of Tea
http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com