Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 6, 2011

"Artistic Personality": My tuner is here!

I had a breakdown Saturday night when I came to the realization I'm mediocre at everything at great at nothing. I now have no clue what I want to do for college, when just a couple weeks ago I was totally sure. I took a lame personality quiz and these were the results:
You are the Artistic Personality Type! Artistic people like to live by their own rules--or no rules at all. They are creative and enjoy working with words or with color. They may be good at drawing, writing, playing music, or telling stories. 
Artistic people are intuitive and often know what others are up to. They don't have dozens of friends, but they have a few very close friends. They don't like to work in very strict environments. Instead, they prefer to hear about new ideas and try out new things.
Possible degree programs: Art, Music, Writing, Literature, Drama, History, Interior Decorating, Fashion Design, Public Relations, Philosophy, Journalism, Graphic Design.
Funny, I've considered about seven of those degree suggestions before. I just don't think I have the talent to pursue them... Gah! So depressing and "woe is me" I apologize. On to the positive! My Ukulele Tuner got here today! The thing is awesome let me tell you!
I am very excited for this summer and am looking at the silver lining of not being able to get a job... I'm going to dedicate my summer to all my instruments! Yay piano, guitar and ukulele! My new ukulele should be here any day now, man do I hate waiting.


Now as long as I can make it to summer, especially without all my seniors, it was their last day today. I still have a week and a half. Blah.

No comments: