Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Folk Festival and My New Obsession


My new obsession is crocheting! It's also why I haven't been blogging lately. Whoops. I've made this headband and a cowl that I love! I now adore crocheting and already have requests from my mother and sister for things. Oh goodness.

Last night I went to a local Folk Festival and I had such an awesome time. It was really low key (aka tables set up in a parking lot and maybe 30-40 people) and the groups were awesome. I saw The WinterlingsAmanda West, and Gabriel Surley Project. I enjoyed all of their performances, especially Gabriel Surley. That's them in the pictures down there. Go listen to them. Like now.


After the festival we went to get frozen yogurt and I destroyed a giant cup full of vanilla, cake batter and cheesecake. If one day I become morbidly obese, frozen yogurt will probably be to blame. 

One of these days I will do the Portland post, and an outfit post when I finally wear something decent again. I'm enjoying being lazy this summer so far. Hope everyone made it through their Monday alive and have a wonderful night!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute headband


http://www.mywildmess.com/

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Anastasia Frost said...

you have a very interesting blog darling *
I'd be happy to see you at the following:
http://nastyafrost.blogspot.com/

before the meeting *
kiss *

Sara Stoff said...

crocheting is kind of the best. I am working on my first granny square blanket. Your headband is super cute. ;)

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

your headband is very cute x