Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am back and I am excited!


You guuuuuuys! I've missed you! I am back from my fantastic Thanksgiving trip to California. It was lovely to see my sister and of course, go to Disneyland. But most of all- you amazing people gave me the best surprise possible:

I now have 100 followers! I've hit the triple-digits!

I realize that my little blog is still, well little, but you have no idea how much this excites me and makes me happy. Thank you for being awesome! I have a lot to post coming up, including my December (*cough* Christmas *cough*) Playlist and all my Disneyland pictures- which are quite amazing. Disneyland is beautiful during Christmastime- I almost lost my mind entirely.

Here's a little preview. Gorgeous right?


4 comments:

Hannah Kilpatrick said...

That picture is absolutely gorgeous!
Your comment made perfect sense, I gotcha!
I'm excited about this December playlist, can't wait.
-Hannah
ivorygiraffes.blogspot.com

eye_spy said...

wow i'm so jealous!
photos are great, now a follower of your lovely blog :)
xx

follow back? eye_spy

J said...

that's an awesome picture! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland...
I'm following you, would you care to follow me back if you like my blog? :)

xxLiora
http://lioraatsea.blogspot.com/

Noelle said...

Definitely a cool photo. I can't wait to see the others :)