Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am back and I am excited!


You guuuuuuys! I've missed you! I am back from my fantastic Thanksgiving trip to California. It was lovely to see my sister and of course, go to Disneyland. But most of all- you amazing people gave me the best surprise possible:

I now have 100 followers! I've hit the triple-digits!

I realize that my little blog is still, well little, but you have no idea how much this excites me and makes me happy. Thank you for being awesome! I have a lot to post coming up, including my December (*cough* Christmas *cough*) Playlist and all my Disneyland pictures- which are quite amazing. Disneyland is beautiful during Christmastime- I almost lost my mind entirely.

Here's a little preview. Gorgeous right?


5 comments:

Hannah Lauren said...

That picture is absolutely gorgeous!
Your comment made perfect sense, I gotcha!
I'm excited about this December playlist, can't wait.
-Hannah
ivorygiraffes.blogspot.com

eye_spy said...

wow i'm so jealous!
photos are great, now a follower of your lovely blog :)
xx

follow back? eye_spy

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice! xo

devorelebeaumonstre.com

Liora said...

that's an awesome picture! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland...
I'm following you, would you care to follow me back if you like my blog? :)

xxLiora
http://lioraatsea.blogspot.com/

Scarlett said...

Definitely a cool photo. I can't wait to see the others :)