Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

Outfit: Saving & Plaid



So here's the story. Want a really good jacket for way cheap? Buy them in the spring. Makes sense right? I got this jacket last year for about $17 and it's a $70 coat. I'm still short, I'm warm and I didn't break the bank. Score.

Same thing for jeans. I love the way Miss Me's and all those look, but they are just way to expensive for me to justify spending. So, I got these from Ross. Like $12 and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Can I just express how excited I am that it's Friday? I am so excited. Even though I had Monday off of school, this week just seemed to drag on. It was just mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting. You know those moments when you're completely unprepared to hear something? That was last night for me. 

But! All is well. Tonight I'm making curry and watching my loves: Chuck and Grimm. It's what having no social life is all about.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I recently found an $80 jacket at TJMaxx for $24. I love bargains. I like that plaid jacket!

Abbynoel24 said...

Don't ever be afraid to be cheep :) Goodwill is one of my favorite stores because if you really search, you can find some really awesome stuff in perfect condition :)

joy said...

your coat is so pretty! I love buying winter stuff in the summer or spring too :)

Kelsey Rae said...

can I just say that i am insanely JEALOUs of your hair??

really... cause i am.

xo kelsey rae