Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

Shoes and Singing: Outfit


Those would be the uber-cute shoes I got to wear to my award ceremony. Easily my favorite pair of shoes I've owned ever, not kidding.

Sorry for the absence lately, it was a crazy week. I'm ready for a low-key weekend.

In other news, here's my dilemma. People always ask me to sing for them, and for anyone who has been in my situation, it's just awkward. What am I supposed to do, just randomly start singing? No, not gonna happen. I always feel kind of bad though. The solution I came up with was to record myself singing something and then post it so friends and family can see. Now, unfortunately the whole world can see once I post it and while I know my friends and family will be nice, I also know I don't have the best singing voice...

Oh what to do, what to do. 

Have a fantastic, relaxing (or eventful) weekend everyone!

No comments: