Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Been Snowing...In Oregon!


I told myself when I started this that I was going to update my blog very frequently, even if no one read it. Shame on me. It's been a while but I have an excuse! It's been a pretty busy and stressful week. 

It snowed, a couple of inches here on Thursday, which really is insane. It hardly ever snows and sticks. Even crazier, I went to school on said day of inches of snow. It was an outrage. The district has cancelled school when there was no snow before, but when it's actually snowing, nope. The school I go to is also an open campus, so that was fun. Thursday night they cancelled school for Friday. Weird, but I was very happy with the decision. (It barely even snowed Thursday night or Friday).


My beautiful Misty with some snowflakes on her cute little face.

You probably can't tell, but that's the street out there.

My backyard is all snowy and pretty!

Props to my mother, she took this pretty picture while I was forced to be at school.

I love this scarf, but it sheds little fuzzes all over whenever I move. And my hair is straight! That doesn't happen very often. Haha. Forgive my lack of shoes and appreciate my bright green socks, oh yeah. :)

There you have it, snow in western Oregon in late February! Wasn't that pretty?

Anywho, this is going to be a super stressful week, is anyone else overbooked for this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just stumbled across your blog,
nice to see another Oregonian.
i am definitely following!

check out my blog at:
sarahbeyea.blogspot.com

-sarah
:)

Moniek said...

Wow, beautiful pics of all that snow!

Amanda said...

Sarah- Woo Oregonians! Thanks for stopping by, I'll be sure to check out your blog. :)

Moniek- Thanks, it was a nice break from the rain. :)

Kira said...

Bummer on the no snow day! I live in east Portland and all of the schools I know of in the area were closed. We had way less snow than you, too!

Amanda said...

Kira- Yeah it was pretty crazy, but at least I got one snow day. Haha