Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday Outfit

My Sunday consisted/ is consisting of:
Sleeping in
Going to Church
Eating delicious food
Getting Starbucks
Reading
Music
...and attempting to do some of my homework

Best part? I don't even have to go to school tomorrow, so I can enjoy this beautifully lazy day. I woke up and didn't even care that I was going to look like a slob. I am wearing just a plain gray sweatshirt and jeans with my hair up in a mess. In an attempt to look a little better I wore some of my favorite jewelry, including this necklace:
This may be my favorite online purchases. I got it on amazon, with a gift card, for $2.99 I think? It's all wire wrapped and a pretty pewter color, which you can't really see from this picture but just take my word for it. Pretty pretty pretty.

My weekend is just continuously getting better. Is anyone else having just a great weekend? I sure hope so. :)

4 comments:

Pippi said...

I spent my weekend sitting at home, reading, music, eating and so on... Sometimes good to be bored

Amanda said...

Pippi- Sometimes it's exactly what you need. :)

Anonymous said...

starbucks and listening to music- now thats an awesome lazy sunday! pretty much how i spend mine every week!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Lindsay, it's a beautiful thing. Haha :)