Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What I Want: Urban Outfitters

I was thoroughly disappointed when I went to urbanoutfitters.com today and saw that my most wanted item was no longer listed! Then I realized I wasn't looking in the right place. Silly me. I would probably buy many (and by many I mean almost everything) at Urban Outfitters, but these are my favorites. 


Dachshund Lamp-$78
All the cuteness of a small dog without all the annoying small dog behaviors. Just adorable. Need I say more? 

 Ion Discover USB Keyboard-$80
I know I have a real upright piano, but this is so portable

Lucca Couture Cotton Ditsy Piped Dress- $69



I am in love with the dress. The colors, the patterns, the neckline, the shape, everything. *Sigh*

Antique Leaf Headband- $18

Sorry for being the weird nature girl that I am, but the copper color with the leaves is just completely amazing. It would be difficult not to over wear this one.


That brings my total to $245. Hahahahaha, as if that would ever happen. Oh well, a girl can dream.

2 comments:

Meri said...

Haha- that's the only dog I'll be getting any time soon! Cute!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Meri- Definitely easy to take care of. Haha :)