Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Country Music Festival: Days Two & Three

It's time for lots of pictures! SO, if you read my last post: Country Music Festival: Day One, you know I was at a Country Music Festival all weekend. It was hot and there were a lot of people- but it was so much fun! I am very "musically diverse" I guess you could say, I like all different kinds of music. 

My mom and I parked next to the same group of stupid boys again, we couldn't believe it. The chances of that happening were so slim, but it happened. I also got offered a light by a really cute guy...but I don't smoke. I was in-between a couple making out (ew, who wants to make out in the heat, all sweaty and just yuck) and this kid smoking and heard him ask, but didn't know he was talking to me. I wasn't aware I looked like a smoker, but this is the second time something like this happened. I'm not even 18 yet! 

Anywho back to music- all the performances were fantastic and Blake Shelton did an awesome job wrapping up the weekend. This was definitely a highlight of my summer!

Day Two Line-Up was: Steve Azar, Phil Vassar and Alan Jackson
Day Three Line-Up was: Amy Clawson, Little Big Town and BLAKE SHELTON.


2 comments:

sohirach said...

oh my gosh! it looks so like so much fun! wonderful blog, chick! :)

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Danielle V. said...

Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing :)

Best,
Danielle
http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com