Thank you Sarah from The Dog Days are Over for giving me an award. My first award ever!
1. thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them.
2. post seven things about yourself
3. pass the love to 15 bloggers
4. let them know that they have received the award
1. I am only 5 feet tall but taller than both my mom and 21 year old sister.
2. I rode horses for over seven years and miss it dearly.
3. I'm Second Generation American. I'm mostly Indonesian, Dutch, Irish and German.
4. I've lived in the same house for my whole life.
5. I'm never called by my real name in my house and have a trillion nicknames. Most common: Jones and Hobo.
6. I'm terrified of people in mascot costumes, salespeople and crowds. I will literally run away.
7. I once saved the life of a goat. I know, I'm a saint.
I've decided to set a goal for this here blog! Yay! Here it is: When I reach 100 followers I'm going to post an accent vlog. Cause I've always wanted to do one of those...
There is nothing special about this outfit- which is why it has been demoted in size. I just felt like throwing it in because my backyard looks pretty and sunny, turquoise is a pretty color and I liked my hair. Haha.