Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Outfit: Tour de My Backyard + Army

Dress: TJ Maxx (I think)
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: H&M

This is one of my favorite dresses..oh wait who am I kidding, I love all my dresses. It is in one of my favorite colors, army-ish, olive-ish green and it's satiny, shiny, pretty. I'm obsessed with my H&M bracelets, I've worn them here and about every day that I've actually changed out of sweats and left my house. Which is always a very, very tempting option. I'm such a home-body, or maybe I'm anti-social?

It's been absolutely beautiful in Oregon this summer so far, sunny and in the 80's! That's actually way to warm for me, my Oregonian blood starts to over-heat at about 75 in the sun. That also explains my paleness, I haven't been exposed to much sun and my skin hasn't quite caught up yet (and I can't stand to be in the sun for more than ten minutes...hehe)

Yes, I do still have a full swing-set in my backyard. When my dad put it together all those years ago he set it in concrete- so it ain't coming out anytime soon. We have the most trees of anyone in our neighborhood and I absolutely love it, everyone else probably thinks we're loony. Oh well, they don't have pretty trees to block out neighbors!

I will leave you with pictures of my beautiful Misty on this beautiful day- I hope it's a beautiful day everywhere! Oh and happy late 4th to all my fellow Americans, happy late Canada day to Canadians out there and happy holiday to anyone I may be forgetting- don't want to leave anyone out! :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hello! It's funny that you mention your swing set in the background of your photos. My old swing set is still in my backyard as well. The neighbor children use it and it, too, shows up in the background of my blog photos. :)

PS.
I love your dress!

Julia
Cup of Tea
http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com