Well today was kind of a crazy day. There were many surprises and I am trying to be as positive as I possibly can.
1. I woke up to having to complete a group members part of the project at six in the morning. Positive: I know I can write two sections of a cheat sheet in about five minutes if necessary.
2. It was absolutely freezing when I went outside and I wasn't expecting it. Positive: Cold weather= blankets, fireplaces, books, movies and cozy sweaters.
3. I hated how my french braid looked this morning, I hate my face. Positive: It pushed my comfort levels (aka my giant hair) and I got complimented on it multiple times. That makes me feel kinda stupid though...
3. There was some Oregon College Presentation that I didn't know about that happened at school. Positive: I got to hear more about OSU, and who doesn't need a little change in routine?
4. Who knows? There will probably be more craziness soon. Positive: I'm ready for it. Bring on the insanity.
I'm trying to get better at my french-braiding by they way. Do you have any magical tips besides just actually having skill that would help me out? I'd appreciate 'em!