Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

October Playlist



So my blog has been lacking a little in the music category of late which really is sad because music is such a huge part of my life. To remedy this travesty of lack of music I am going to start doing Playlists of the Month. Quite like the title implies, once a month I will be posting a playlist- a playlist that I will be living to for the month. I hope that y'all will enjoy it and maybe discover some new favorites along the way.

Also on the note of music (no pun intended, but I kinda dig it) I just got all signed up for actual, real, student to teacher piano lessons. I'm self-taught up till now and am feeling a mix of emotions about this, mostly excitement. My first lesson is on the 13th!

I can't capture a good picture of my slightly new hair-color and it is so frustrating me. Oh well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blind Pilot? Jack Johnson? I like you :)

Gentri said...

Hmmm. I may just open this page and let this playlist fill my craft room on a daily basis. :)