Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Look: Back to the Old

    I told you that things were going to change around here! I'm back to how I started this blog, simple. It's good to go back to simplicity, because honestly I get distracted way to easily. I feel like I was trying to make my blog into something it's not. Well no longer! It's my place to express myself and now it reflects that better. I still have some slight adjustments to make (like my about me page) but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm looking forward to the New Year and another year of blogging here!

For now I'm off to read Pride & Prejudice, play some piano and then get ready for a Girls Night (playing a Harry Potter game on the PS2 is included in that)!

I don't exactly understand what's going on in this picture. My thumb's freaking out. Oh well, I'm trying to express my approval so I'll include it anyway.

2 comments:

soychild. said...

Saw your blog from the heartifb group, following you on bloglovin and blogspot, would love if you could check out mine :)

soychiild.blogspot.com

Mollie Abell said...

Hi Amanda! Stumbled upon your blog, and gotta say, teen girl to teen girl, Pride & Prejudice's vocabulary is a little extensive, of course, but the book is absolutely AMAZING! It takes a little while to get everything going, but it's one of my favorite books of all time.

I highly recommend you see the movie! (The newest one, with Keira Knightley in it) It helped me understand the book wayyy better although it did leave out parts of the novel.

Love your blog!