Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Outfit: It's Pretty Darn Cold





I call for a celebratory "It's Friday" Woo-Hoo! Woo-Hoo! This week has felt long and it is definitely starting to feel like December in Oregon. Man it's chilly. I have a lot of events coming up in the next couple weeks which I am excited for, but for now- I'm going to eat my caramel apple and watch tv. I wanted a donut, but ended up with an apple...Oh well, close enough right?

Oh! I have to share one of my happiest moments of life so far. The a Capella choir I am a part of went to the office yesterday to sing Christmas songs to them and we sang the song in which I have a solo. After the song was over the office ladies said I sounded beautiful and one of them said I reminded her of Zooey Deschanel. If you know how much I love, adore and admire Zooey, you would understand my excitement.

Gotta love the little moments right?

No comments: